With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear Channel Media & Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Clear Channel Media & Entertainment serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems. iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. Clear Channel Media & Entertainment is a division of CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at ClearChannel.com.
Clear Channel Radio San Antonio-- Program Director for KAJA-FM (Country) & KRPT-FM (Classic Country) / PM Drive Talent
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years programming experience with an impressive ratings track record and the skills to continue and expand stations’ current ratings success in a highly competitive market. Attention to detail and proactive approach to ratings and revenue generation a must.
· Direct and monitor stations programming and activities in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, company policy and applicable federal, state and local laws.
· Host an on-air shift, live or voicetracked, as directed
· Plan and oversee all on-air programming and production.
· Approve all commercial and paid programming content.
· Coordinate with programming and sales staff to plan and execute marketing, promotions and image campaigns.
· Evaluate programming available from distributors, syndicators, and independent producers to recommend acquisitions for broadcast.
· Assume full responsibility of station Programming Department
· Develop and coach on-air staff.
· Audition and hire on-air talent.
· Monitor and evaluate music selected for the station.
· Schedule staff for on-air shifts, remotes and appearances.
· Prepare and maintain budget for Programming Department.
· Appear at station promotions and remote broadcasts
· Execute station-related on-air endorsements.
· Write and download Premium Choice talent liners for stations as needed
· Write and produce station imaging
· Execute all national contesting, special event and artist integration elements as directed
· Voice commercials as assigned
· Oversee syndicated programming
· Work with Digital Program Director to achieve digital goals on station site and social platforms
· Read, interpret and act on the results of Nielson Ratings reports, PPM data
· Leadership and innovation in social media content and marketing, including Facebook,Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and others
· Minimum of five years programming experience, preferably in the country format
· Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
· Extensive knowledge of Nielson PPM and data analysis
· Ability to be flexible and work under short deadlines.
· Ability to perform as On-Air Announcer.
· Ability to work in a highly competitive environment
· Work well with station management, sales, traffic and other station personnel to forward ratings and revenue goals
· Proficiency with GSelector, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and digital studio systems such as NexGen and audio production software such as Adobe Audition
To Apply For This Position, Please Visit Www.Clearcareers.Com
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.